- Waterfront Accommodations
- Margarita Breeze Restaurant
- Tiki Bar
- Dive Center
- Manatee Tours
- Boat Rental
- Boat Ramp
- Swimming Pool
Parking Strictly Enforced
All unauthorized vehicles will be towed at owner's expense.
(FL Statute 715.07)
Pontoon Boat Rentals
Travel on one of our rental boats around Kings Bay, a truly unique and beautiful body of water! Located in Crystal River Florida, Kings Bay is fed by over 40 freshwater springs that stay 72 degrees year around. During the winter months, hundreds of manatees seek out these warm water springs to thermo regulate! This provides us with an amazing opportunity to view these majestic animals in their natural environment. If you are looking to get in the water and swim with the manatees, you can rent snorkeling gear from our dive shop or join one of our manatee snorkeling experiences!
What are the sizes of the pontoon boats and number of passengers?
- Our 20ft pontoon boats hold up to 10 passengers
- Our 29ft pontoon boat holds up to 15 passengers
- Our 32ft pontoon boat holds up to 17 passengers
Do the pontoon boats have bimini tops?
- Yes, all of our rental pontoon boats have bimini tops, our 17-passenger pontoon boat has two bimini tops. These tops provide plenty of shade as you venture around Kings Bay!
Do the pontoon boats have a ladder?
- Yes, three step ladders.
Is alcohol allowed on the boat?
- Yes, but Boating Under the Influence is illegal, so be sure to have a designated driver. There is also a City of Crystal River ordinance that doesn’t allow open container on the other side of Kings Bay Dr bridge, which means no open container at Three Sisters Springs.
Are coolers aloud on the boats?
Are pets aloud on the boats?
How many anchors on the boat?
- Our 20ft pontoons have 1 anchor.
- Our 29ft and 32ft have 2 anchors.
Do you rent jon boats?
How big are the motors?
- We have four stroke 40hp Tohatsu outboards on our pontoon boats.
What are your hours?
- We are open from 8am to 5pm daily, all boats must be back by 4:30pm.
Any 12-volt chargers?
PRICES! (included GAS + TAX)
- NO kayaks or paddle boards on boats.
- Include dive flag and life jackets.
- Kids life jackets provided.
- Seats are not cushion.